Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A few big events have now come and gone...

Well since I last blogged, I started classes, passed my written exam for national certification and coordinated the Southwestern Savvy women's event so needless to say I've been just a LITTLE busy but no sweat, life is grand and I'm thankful for getting those things accomplished and behind me.. well for the most part. More than just those things have got myself busy, I've now moved in and decorated the house to look "homey", well my roommate, Skye, and I did. We recently had a back to school party at our place and had over 40 of out friends come, it was a lot of fun:). I'm attending a bilingual church (spanish/english) and helping out with the youth. I'm nervous but looking forward to seeing what God has in store.

No comments: