Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update

New News since I last blogged....

Went to two concerts... Soul Stash and Tyrone Wells/Jason Reeves/Chris August/The Autumn Film. I heard about Soul Stash through my friend, Chad. His brother is actually the lead vocalist in the band. They're really good. Tyrone Wells was the main person I went to see at the other concert. He is one of my favorite singers. I enjoy his style. While I was there, I was able to find a new favorite, Chris August. He has a lot of potential and will go far in his career I believe. You should check all three of them out. Good stuff. www.soulstashmusic.com , www.tyronewells.com , and www.myspace.com/chrisaugustmusic .

I've joined the church I've been visiting...Hallmark baptist Church www.hbcfw.org ..This church is the most geuinely God-centered churches I have ever known. The pasotr has been serving there for 15 years and with his zeal and excitement for telling others about Jesus, you would have thought he came straight out of Seminary or something. He is definitley plugged into the light source. I'm looking forward to growing and learning and serving within the church body at Hallmark.

The usual.. work... and work.. and work a little more.. but Praise Jesus I have a job!..

Lots to be thankful for..

Prayer Request:

Karis (baby girl stil in the womb).- she doesn't have a skull. She is alive in her mother's womb however as soon as she is born she won't survive unelss a miracle happens, which can happen if God wants that to happen, if not, please pray that through this precious baby girl's death family members and others will be changed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Friend, Sarah- Traveling ( driving from Georgia to DFW.

Dad-Salvation

Lindsey Jo-Kenya and those she is in contact with. May her love for Christ shine brightly.

Friend, Robert/Shanda- each of them have a parent who they have lost. (Mother's Day and Father's Day will be here soon).

Soldiers-safety, peace, salvation

No comments: