Thursday, April 22, 2010

*Compassion International Child*


I sponsored a beautiful little girl who lives in Tanzania and is the same age as my cubbie bears (preschoolers) at church. Check out her bio! Her birthday is the same day as mine and the country she is from reminds me over and over of the song by Alli Rogers, Tanzania.


If you haven't sponsored a child through organizations like Compassion International or World Vision, I strongly encourage you to look into it. You can find little girls and boys who have the same birthday as yours or your mother or father or son or daughter. So many children are in need physically, emotionally and most of all spiritually. You may be their hope/ answered prayer. Help spread the love of Christ!

You CAN make a difference with one act at a time.

God bless,

Heather

2 comments:

Katie Axelson said...

Good for you, Heather! My family sponsors a Compassion child in Columbia which is great because then I can write to her in Spanish. Her photo's on our fridge and everytime I walk by I just want to tickle her because of the stern look she's got on her face. Of course, tickling a photo looks a little weird, so I try and write her and help her remember there are people in the United States that love her but also there is a God in Heaven who loves her very much.
<>< Katie

Que bonita! said...

she is beautiful.. and so are you friend!!
i'm so thankful for you and for your heart!