Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This is the day the Lord has made... I will rejoice.. and be GLAD in it!! :)

What a beautiful day it is... Fall is by far my favorite time of year. The leaves changing, falling,...what's not to love?! The warm crisp air that preps you for the cooler weather. Sunday the youth and "young at heart" went to Julian Price Park. It was a great time of fellowship with hotdogs, chips, cupcakes and good ol' SUNDROP.. which I still have a hard time realizing I went without in Texas.

In of my earlier blogs I mentioned my struggle with control. Well, God definitely has a sense of humor to say the least. Recently He has shown me that when I feel the most out of control, he is the most in control and at work. What a wonderful feeling! My small perception and view of life is nothing in comparison to God's awesome power and work. My prayer is to continue giving God all power and control over every part of my life so he can rock my world into His. :) He is so amazing!

Praise Him today!!

Heather

No comments: