Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Things To Know:)

Things I am Passionate About:

1)Serving Jesus Christ
2)Seeing People Happy
3)Human Trafficking
4)Deaf people
5)Morals
6) Teaching parents how to be parents ( there should be a liscense for this!)
7)Seeing People accept Jesus into their heart
8)Signing

"Querks" and Pet Peeves

(P)1)When someone smacks their gum or chews food with their mouth open.
(P)2)When food is left on a plate/bowl and left in the sink to be washed (gross!)
(P)3)toilet seat left up ( I'm getting better at getting over this haha)
(Q)4)I use straws waayyy more than most people. I buy them at the grocery store.
(Q)5)I bite my nails (gross bad habit, I know)
(P)6)Overloaded trash cans ( but then I'm the one who is "disorganized" everywhere else.)
(Q)7)commitment ( I prefer last minute ideas)
(P)8)boring people ( I live for "Ceasing the Day")

Cool Points Recieved Lately:
1)Recieving Bluebell Icecream (A Surprise)
2)A card from a friend (encouraging words)
3)A friend went with me to witness
4)Friends sharing their testimony
5)Recieving mail
6)Encouraging phone calls
7)Words of wisdom
8)Manners

No comments: