Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Days, ...

This week has been quite busy to say the least. A great friend of mine came to visit me and it was fantastic! I'm so blessed to have great friends and I still have a hard time believing some are even willing to fly half way across the nation just to see ME. My days lately have been filled with quiet times ( not as much as I'd like), runs ( increasing mileage weekly for a half marathon I'm training for), working, classes, mentoring, Mary Kay, church, oh and somewhere maybe even a social life. ALthough, I'm busy I'm doing my best to work hard and be content with my blessed life. I have a lot to be so young and in fact some may even think spoiled but I prefer the word blessed haha.

I'm currently overcoming challenges in my life and being reminded over and over that I HAVE TO give mysefl over to CHrist DAILY, not weekly, not monthly, not every sunday or sunday night, but DAILY. I remember to pray, I remember to read my bible but I am still struggling with the idea of giving it up to Christ.

My prayer Requests:

-Submit to Him daily
-To not worry ( especially financially)
-My friend, Sarah- big life changes ( acceptance to masters program)
-My friend, Courtney-preparation for wedding, job placement
-My friend, Lindsey Jo-traveling to Kenya, fears, anxiety, preparation, finances.
-My friend, Amanda-job placement, career adjustments
-My friend, Emma Lynn-career, husband, baby, time out for her.
-My friends, Brandon and Adam-money for their trip to Africa.
-My goal of $3800 for the Half Marathon I'm running for to help find a cure for blood cancers
http://www.active.com/donate/tntntx/tntntxHMorris

-My friend, Shelley and family- parent in law passed away
-To all the people who do not know Jesus as his/her personal Lord and Savior.

No comments: