Monday, March 31, 2008

Just A Thought...

Today is March 30th and I'm at a random person's house with my two guy friends that I haven't hung out with in FOREVER. Of all the things, I am watching Halo completely lost and wondering what in the world. Ha ha!.

I typically sleep pretty well but last night I had the worst night's sleep in a while, then to make it worse whenever I took a nap today to try and catch up on my ZZZZZZ's, I had an even worse "dream". Anyway so who knows what I'll feel like "tomorrow" whenever I wake up for two three hour classes yuck!...

I can't believe April's practically here already ,craziness. One of my best girl friends is getting married AND my brother's graduating from high school AND I'm turning 21!... JUST KIDDING!... 24. All this is going on within the next couple months. Wow!

I'm looking forward to my trip April 16-21st. Where am I going you may ask?... well... Washington DC for a few days and then heading to Charlotte, NC. I'm gonna get to see 4 of my favorite girls during this time. woo hoo!!


Alright, well guess that's all for now..

No comments: