Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CharlotteONE

I am so thankful for CharlotteONE. In case you haven't heard, CharlotteONE is a place of worship held on tuesday nights where hundreds of young adults come together to praise the Almighty Father. I'm so blessed to be a part of CharlotteONE! Instead of looking forward to the weekend, I find myself moreso looking forward to Tuesdays! The Lord has brought so many amazing men and women in my life with different gifts and talents. It's encouraging to see people my age, without a husband/wife, without kids, without anything but themself and the Holy Spirit. It's easy to lose your focus in our world; forgetting our sole purpose for life, to SERVE Him, Jesus Christ!



If you are between the ages of 18-35 and are looking for a place to plug in and serve the Lord, CharlotteONE is a great place to be. There are tons of ways to volunteer; making coffee, set up and tear down team, "greeters", connecting, hospitality, technology. All of these groups are in need of willing volunteers to be the hands and feet. This Monday, February 15th, Shane and Shane and John Mark Mcmillan will be in concert! Tickets will be sold at the door for $15 each.

No comments: