Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel :)

Today is my great friend and co-worker, Rachel's Birthday! Her brother is in town for a bit and she's been showing him what her life consists of. Her smile can light up a room! I'm very thankful for her friendship and look forward to many more moments to share with her:). In Ecclesiastes 3: It talks about "To everything there is a season,and a time to every purpose under the heaven.." Even if Rachel and I are only coworkers for a "season", I'm still thankful for the here and now, sharing the times and laughs together while we can.

Here is a pic of Rachel and I and our two wonderful friends, Sandi and Ezelis.

Good times!:)

4 comments:

Katie Axelson said...

If this were facebook I'd say, "Like this" but since it's not I have to comment. Oh, and I do have to ask: Why is Sandi brushing her teeth in the photo?
<>< Katie

Heather said...

good question but it's just something Sandi would do, and I guess I should just leave it at that:)

Katie Axelson said...

Fair enough. :-)

Que bonita! said...

awww.. Heather you are the BEST!!!
your smile lights up the room as well. i am so blessed to know you girls! Isn't God amazing?
love you!