Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break

Time goes so fast! Over the past few days of my Spring Break I have been catching up with friends and family that I normally do not get to spend much time with. I've gotten to go to my cousin's elemntary schools and eat lunch with all four of them. It's been a fun adventure to say the least. I've also gotten to hang out with "my peeps" at CharlotteOne. Last night I stayed with my friend, Stephanie in Charlotte. She's a Georgia peach :) My goals this week has been to get my car cleaned, CHECK:)... and to get my Taxes at least started on! That is on the list for today. I need to clean up more around the house but time has been short with working and catchiing up with everything else. So for tomorrow, I will visit my Great Aunt Dorothy and then catch up with cleaning. I know many of you dont really care much about my routine, haha, but I thought I would tell you all anyways just for kicks so thanks for listening to my "interesting" life.

My time with the Lord has been good but I still want more. Today at Family Dollar I found an awesome notecard/notebook to keep track of memory verses. I'm pretty siked about it. It's like a folder, rubber band, and it's spiral bond. You know that's cool! :) It's all about the small things in life.

Oh and can anyone tell me why we interchange St. Patrick's Day and St. Patty's Day? Did I miss something? Man to woman? I dont' get it. Please help me understand, afterall I should know since I'm Irish.

No comments: