Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ready to Rest in Him...

My fear lately if I can be brutally honest with you is that the things God has brought me through to get closer to Him will be forgotten or rather not applied. I'm not sure if any of you know what I'm talking about although I have reason to beleive most of you may. I don't want to be complacent in my upbringing but rather unsettled for seeing the world much bigger than through my mere eyes. I want to see,ache, experience and reach the world for Christ. I want to think past my own desires and seek His desires so through His desires they will become my desires. Pslam 37:4 I'm off of work next week since it's Spring Break and to be honest, I'm looking forward to a great retreat to get more time with my Father,God.

Being back home is great! I'm so blessed to have a family like I do. It's funny though that no matter where I/You am/are, I'm/you're always going to have something to complain about. The truth about it all is, life isn't perfect. People definitley aren't perfect and there's only so much one person can do. The older you/I get, the most demands we have put on us. Do this, do that, the list(s) go on and on.

I am emotionally and physically tired. I want to Seek the Lord. Pray and love Him. I miss my Father. My Savior. My life has been more out of balance than I have wanted and my focus isn't in focus like I pray it to be.

I blog all of this out in hopes I'm not alone. I also blog it all out to just filter my thoughts out onto something visual.

So much on my mind...

Praying for a rested, humble spirit.

1 comment:

Que bonita! said...

I understand... know that i am praying for you and i hope this week will be such a refreshing time with our Father!!
He loves you.. and you love Him.. and that makes my heart joyful :)
love u sister!