Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just another day....

Today is April 8th, in two months I'm going to be 24! Wow! Time really flys! I'm here at work, my second home, interpreting and doing my best to take everything in one hour at a time. I have a lot on my plate this week, working over time plus two 10 page papers all before Tuesday. So with all that meanas absolutely no social life for me!.. Eat, Sleep, QT, Shower, Work, Paper, yep that's it... so for all my friends in Texas, .. see you when I get back April 22nd:). haha. I'll be on my way to Washington DC next week and then to Charlotte and then back again... busy busy haha..

alright enough about me...

Prayer Requests:

Woman at my church- raped multiple times recently
Daniel Rojos-daughter beaten to death by jealous ex husband.
Me- to finish my papers!
Courtney and jason- Wedding day coming up soon! ( April 20th)
Tax payers! ( April 15th is right around the corner!)
Stacy Manning and Family-grandfather's death recently/Praise- he accepted Christ into his life!
Adam Bostick and Brandon Stiko- upcoming trip to Africa
Sarah Moody- life transition/planning/new job/finances along with it

1 comment:

- said...

actually i typed it at home but my little clock on the blog is messed up, haha. i was studying!