Thursday, June 12, 2008

Came and Gone

I went home to see my family and most of all to see my younger and only brother graduate from high school. He is so amazing! It's crazy to know how much you can learn from someone younger than yourself. The older I become the easier it is to take people more seriously than previous years. It really is true how egocentric you are as a young person but the older you become the more you realize how we all have experience, it's just in different ways, some learn faster than others and none of us are out of reach when it comes to hearing someone out, after all they may actually have a good point.  

My brother and I went parasailing, it was quite a treat if I do say so myself however I started the morning off with a run on the beach, it was heavenly:).  I wonder if I'll have cool running shoes in Heaven? Just a thought:)haha.  We went parasailing at Myrtle Beach.  We had a good time or at least I think we did despite my brother saying, " Man there's a lot of jellyfish down there, hope we don't fall." We got a few good pics taken of the first and possibly last time we went parasailing.  My next thing to cross off on the list is skydiving!! Anyway I am pretty sure I'm getting off topic which is what I typically do best at.

 Random thought #3?: My cousin is in Georgia right now doing more basic training.  In a few weeks he is going to airborne  school.

Random thought #4:I get bored easily, hence that's why I'm always doing something.

Random thought #5:I really like Matthew Paul Turner's books, I should buy a few more.

Random thought #6:You ever heard of the quote, " The more you know the more you realize how much you don't know?" well yeah I agree.

R.t.#7:I have some pretty cool friends.

R.t. #8: It's almost 3am and I'm still up.. time for bed.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heather! I get bored real easy too, so i'm always doin SOMETHING. And plus, i feel ya on the egocentric thing. I see it in youth ministry a lot, but then sometimes i realize i've still got a pretty bad case of it myself.

I fixed the link to your blog on my blog. I'm sorry i got it wrong! i'm such a doofus. I have been to your blog before though! I just...had a brain-fart i guess. haha. welp! talk to ya later, at 3 in the morning no doubt ;)