Thursday, March 22, 2007

How Great is Our God:)

"Sing with me, .. How great is our God, .. and all will see how great, how great is our God:)"... having a song in my heart always makes me happy and well right now I am happy because I was able to go with two of my friends today, Katrina and Josh, to a coffee shop near TCU. We went hoping/praying that God was allow us to meet someone new, get to know them and tell them about our awesome Savior, .. well he did just that:). We got to meet an awesome girl and share with her Jesus. She was not a Christian but was open to what we had to say as we were to her own beliefs. We were able to get her phone number and well from this point I just pray that a friendship will bloom to where she will see Jesus the way we do, "the way, the truth and the life!"

I am constantly amazed to see God at work when I decide to just step out of the boat. The thing is I don't do it nearly enough. As much as I want to, I find myself spending my minutes/hours/days wasted away on things that are merely temporary.

When "stepping out of the boat" I find myself "spiritually drunk" with God's awesome power to share the gospel through my feeble efforts. I am amazed so often by his constant flowing grace ( Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, amazing grace, now flowing down, ... ( another song in my head)).

Different subject....





Last year I guess about this time, to be honest I can't remember the date exactly but I got the opportunity to interpret for my favorite author, Matthew Paul Turner. He is such a down to earth, genuine guy. Posted to the left is a picture of him signing a recently bought book of mine. What a cool day that was:)

1 comment:

Matthew Paul Turner said...

:-) Hey! I got your MySpace.com message, but for some reason, I wasn't able to reply. I just wanted to say thank you for sending me such an encouraging email. I was just back at Gardner Webb with Bethany Dillon and Future of Forestry. If you want to email me, please send it to matthewpaulturner@gmail.com!

Talk soon!!