Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well ,.. I made it!:).. I sat beside of Brett Summers on the way to NC...(well sort of.. this woman was a "look a like"). My grandparents and uncle came to get me at the airport. For lunch we went to Bojangles.. for those of you who arn't from the southeast, you are missin' out on some great "chicken and biscuits"!. My grandmother, bless her! She stuffed BBQ sauce into my purse just so I could "savor the flavor" of Bojangles once I got back to Texas, haha. That afternoon I picked up my cousin and we went to get a hawaiian ice and a sundrop. Again this is a Carolina thing:). I've been to most all of the restaurants I have tried my best to eat at before the trip back. Court Street Grille ( my old waitressing job)-Steak and Ranch Pizza!, The Ranch House with the grandparents (breakfast-ordered livermush!),BBQ King (vinigar based bbq sauce!),Set up from ITs Drive In ( a set up is a cherry sundrop with two cherries and a lemon),tomorrow I'm eating lunch with my friend, Loy at Japan (Japanese restaurant). I'm not sure if I will make it up to Beefy's or not. I kind of hope I do, .. but it is "iffy". Courtney is driving to see me tomorrow. My brother has another ball game ( baseball). This will be the third one since I have been home so that has occupied a lot of my time. I think I have gained 4 or 5 pounds in only a matter of days. I'm ready to hit the gym when I get back! haha.well, enough yappin' just wanted to type out what's been goin' on with me lately.

No comments: