Saturday, March 24, 2007

Just a recap of the week so far...

This week has been better than most.

I have actually been more awake at 6:30am than usual ( to get ready for the day). This may not sound like a big deal to most but for me God definitely has interveined ( spelling?) with my motivation.

I recieved an ebay package in the mail. That is always nice.

God also reminded me in the midst of my busy agenda to just look around (on campus) and remember His beauty. So what'd I do?!... I headed to the small waterfall on campus and admired the fish. Did you know there are four small "baby" fish in there. Bet ya didn't! haha.

Oh! and my roomie, Rachel brought home a carton of "Chunky Monkey" Ben and Jerry's icecream, .. JUST FOR ME:). She knows the key to my heart:) haha... FOOD!

Overall, the week has been pretty great... there are other great things I didn't mention too just because there were lots... so .... yeah! God is good:)... ALL the time!:)

God Bless!-
Heather

No comments: