Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 10th, 2007

As I wake up earlier than desired... ( 7am).. I proceed to get ready for the day in hopes to catch a flight to North Carolina to see my family. It is now 8:45pm and I am still in Fort Worth, in fact I am in Barnard Hall. The day was full of unexpected events but all of which were fun and spontaneous. Two words that ring in my ears like music(Fun and Spontaneous):). I went to IHop with a cool friend and then afterwards headed to the airport in hopes to fly out of here... four hours later no luck so then My friend and I went to a small airport, wendy's, and then to a cool castle place at Lake Worth. I saw parts of Texas I had never seen before,it was cool. Even though I am exhausted as I type this to you (BEFORE 9AM!!) The adventures of the day were much appreciated and longly awaited. So eventhough I was not able to see my family today, the agenda or lack there of was a good replacement to help carry me over.

I found Plato's Closet off of Hulen.. too bad I had NO money. haha. I didn't get to buy a thing.

Blessings:

Considerate and selfless people...

Things brought to my attn:

to be a better listener, to be more selfless, judge less!, to shine forth Jesus in a genuine and accepting way.

No comments: