Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm going to NC... that is if Jesus doesn't come back first:)

yay!, .. so last night around 10pm I get a call from my "travel agent" (choke choke).. telling me he has a flight booked for me tuesday am and then arriving back monday. At that point, anything would have been fine... thursday friday, .. whatever... i just hated not knowing when i was leaving especially with my bags being packed for two days already... now three days. One thing I know for sure though is I have to leave at 6am tomorrow so I will be hitting up the starbucks for sure!

Oh and an update on my Interpreting job, .. the company lost my paper work so I have to go back up there this monday and fill it out again and then I won't be able to start until april 9th. Surprisingly though, I am not upset but just anxious to get started.


One more thing, not sure if I have mentioned this already or not but I got to drive a Chrysler Crossfire thursday night and I couldn't help but drool all the way home (even while I looked online to see if I could ever fathom actually buying this car.) My conclusion is this, .. if I live in Barnard Hall for the remainder of my years here then it is possible. I would be ddaving wuite a bit on rent and then that would also mean i would have to work 25 to 30 hours a week which is feasible for most but I am almost spoiled at being a full time college student haha. So still weighing my options, .. i may hold onto to Bessie ( my car's name) until she dies. I'm not sure how she would feel about me trading her in for a new model.

-Heather

No comments: