Sunday, March 11, 2007

March 11, 2007

It's almost 6pm. Today has been a great day. I got to go to Fellowship Church again and this time my roomie, Yukki went with me.. she loved it just as much as I did so that ofcourse excited me:). Both of us are interested in serving with the children's department. More specifically for me, I am interested in the helping out with deaf kids!:). After church we went out to eat. It was a fun unexpected experience being able to just chat it up with her one on one about life. And God definitely kissed us with the sun rays as we sat out on the patio:).

After that, I topped it off with a very nice nap. Sundays are the best! As of now, who knows what I will get myself into. I want to hang out with some seminary peeps I don't normally get to hang out with so hopefully that:).

Then tomorrow praying for a flight to NORTH CAKALAKI!!( for those of you who do not understand... North Carolina:)) haha.

In His Service:),
Heather

No comments: